What you'll do?
A best historical and cultural event in Denmark. Visit two famous castles taking you back to the past!
Departure: any time between 8:30 am and 9:30 am (Departure may adjust according to different seasons)
Duration: 8 hours
Meeting point: The clock in the lobby of Copenhagen Train Station
Your guide will bring you to visit the two most famous castles in Copenhagen! It’s the place where the story of Hamlet (the Prince of Denmark) happened. You will be also informed about the legends of pirates in Northern Europe. Along with the amazing architecture which exists more than 400 years, you will be satisfied going home with the unique cultural and historical experience after the tour!
**We will have a lunch break during the tour, but the lunch is not included.
- Local transportation
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Visit Entrance of Kronborg and Frederiksborg Castles
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait at the clock in the lobby of Copenhagen Train Station 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
- Product may be canceled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons
What do I need to bring?
- Valid Passports of all participant