What you'll do?
We can also take our cooking to class to your condo or villa (Private class)
An authentic “from scratch” cooking class!
What to Expect:
Meet Chef Enrique and begin a fun Cooking Experience in Puerto Vallarta with a visit to one of the town markets and to the “Tortilla Factory” to get the fresh dough to hand-make your own corn tortillas.
At the market, you will also learn about the spices, chiles and the different produces cultivated in the area and how to pick them and also about the cultural legacy behind the Mexican recipes.
Our Puerto Vallarta cooking class takes place in Chef Enrique’s home; he and his family are happy to welcome you for an authentic “Mi Casa es Su Casa Cooking Experience”
Cook, learn, have fun, eat and enjoy an authentic Mexican feast!
We also offer Private Experiences in our kitchen or in your kitchen:
- Chef’s Table – Private Experience (Evening)
- Private Cooking Class with Market Tour (Morning )
- Private Mexican Cooking Class in your Kitchen (Evening)
Travel Safe, we have maximized the health and safety protocols during Covid-19
- Face masks required for travelers and guides in public areas
- Face masks and hands sanitizer provided for travelers and guides
- All utensils are sanitized between use
- Washing hands constantly is a must for all our staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Transportation vehicles sanitized after use.
- Staff with symptoms is paid to stay at home
- Social distancing enforced, maximum capacity for shared cooking class: 8 people
- Tour of the local Produce Market.
- All ingredients, purified water.
- Margaritas cocktail lesson
- Cooking class by Master Chef and recipes
Why Choose Puerto Vallarta Cooking Class?
A Must-Do Experience in PV