What you'll do?
The Hanami spirit during Cherry Blossom season in Osaka is celebrated in many parts of the city. Throughout this experience you will discover the best place to see the blossoms, around the Osaka Castle area.
- Take a 3-hour tour through the neighborhood around the famous Osaka Castle
- Try local snacks from seasonal street food stalls
- Experience an authentic Hanami stroll with a local guide
- Enjoy a special lunch with different local dishes and handmade soba noodles
- Take amazing pictures of the beautiful cherry blossoms
The Hanami spirit during Cherry Blossom season in Osaka is celebrated in many parts of the city but, perhaps the best place to see the blossoms is around the Osaka Castle area. Experience this walking tour of the castle grounds, exploring the gardens and surrounding neighborhood. You’ll taste local treats and beverages from festive street stalls, explore the history of the district, and finish up with an amazing Japanese lunch at a delicious Soba restaurant.
Sakura season is short, lasting for about one month from the first tiny buds to the finish of the season, with the peak being about two weeks. It is impossible to predict exact dates each year, but this limited-edition tour is offered in the time period which is the most famous for Hanami.
Along with your guide, you’ll learn about the history of the area as well as the meaning and reason behind the Sakura season. You’ll also taste local specialties that are bound to be pleasing to the eye and to the palate. You’ll will try local snacks and enjoy a special Hanami seasonal lunch at an amazing Soba restaurant.
Tea, sake, beer, or other beverages
Local snacks from seasonal street food stalls
Local set-menu lunch
What to bring
Know before you go
- It is suggested that you wear comfortable shoes, as there will be walking involved