What you'll do?
Visit the kingdom of fairytales, the beautiful capital of Denmark. Immerse yourself in the arts and beauty of the city.
Departure: Any time between 8:30 am and 9:30 am (Departure may adjust according to different seasons)
Duration: 5 hours
Meeting point: The main entrance of 7-11 convenience store in Østerportstation Train Station
Welcome to the kingdom of fairy tales—Copenhagen! The city is charming and famous with its culture and history. The legends and Hans Christian Andersen’s Fairy Tales will amaze you once you get here. The city has already become a modern one nowadays, but is still attractive with its historical atmosphere. You will spend the whole day visiting the most beautiful city with ancient castles, art, fairy tales, and absolutely you can’t miss that!
- Local transportation
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Visit Entrance of all the activities
- Little Mermaid Statue / Gefionspringvandet / Amalienborg Palace / Nyhavn / Christiansborg / City Hall / Hans Christian Andersen Statue
At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait at the main entrance of Østerport Train Station 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
- Product may be canceled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons
ou can start this experience at the following places.
Østerport Train Station
Oslo Plads 8, København 2100, DK